Jason Volmut, CPU RX Founder & CEO
During his 20 years leading CPU RX, CEO Jason Volmut has helped hundreds of organizations manage complex IT environments and implement cybersecurity strategies.
As a hands-on CEO, Volmut oversees service delivery, working closely with the CPU RX team to provide top notch cybersecurity, managed IT, consulting, cloud services, and tech support, and to shepherd technology implementations that promote scalability and protect sensitive data for organizations of all sizes.
Jason Volmut began his journey as a start-up founder with no capital, and has managed to achieve over a decade of consistent annual revenue growth without utilizing outside funding. During this time he has helped over 50 organizations develop multi-year technology roadmaps, annual budgets, and cybersecurity policies.
Volmut serves organizations in diverse sectors as they solve unique technical challenges and maintain compliance and security. Some of his major achievements have included:
* Volmut safeguarded a major metropolitan city’s voter registration and election results servers, solidifying CPU RX’s reputation in security.
* Volmut streamlined technology systems for a local city government’s key departments, including the village hall, police, fire, and public works.
* Volmut merged disjointed technology systems through multiple acquisitions for a B2B services company, facilitating a 1000% user base surge.
* Volmut built IT infrastructures from scratch for several biotech startups, aligning them with FDA and HIPAA compliance guidelines.
* Volmut assisted transportation companies in implementing major software and security upgrades to meet CTPAT requirements.
Ultimately, CEO Jason Volmut brings a passion for nurturing long-term growth to all his business relationships. In his dual role as business owner and seasoned technologist, he understands the importance of communicating clearly, building an environment of trust, and delighting clients by exceeding expectations.